Minimoni is a freeware blackberry GPRS traffic meter which runs in the background. just start the monitor and watch the graph displaying your daily GPRS consumption.
This GPRS monitor for blackberry is the ideal software when you want to keep track of your daily GPRS consumption to see if you might need a bigger or lower GPRS subscription.
Main features of Minimoni:
- Counts the IP traffic on GSM/GPRS/EDGE network in byte.
- Scrolling graph to visualize the traffic of the last minutes.
- Builds sums on a daily and a time period basis.
- The day the period ends in the month is configurable.
- A lot of functions can be configured in the preferences in particular to show in bytes or kbytes.
- Maintains a daily and a period's logbook. Logbook entries can have user remarks.
- You may switch on an alarm once a particular amount of traffic volume is reached in the period.
- For devices with SD card the program can write the content of the logbook to SD.
- Separate "Traffic watch" to observe the traffic for a limited period of time separately (Testing of an application etc.)
- Supported languages are English, German and Italian.
- Auto starts on device reboot and installation of new versions.
- Tested and proofed to work on different BlackBerry devices. New in version 1.01.01:
- The period's alert is now a system alert in the alertprofiles of your BlackBerry.
- There is a version for 4.1 devices now. See the links on the left hand side.